Yes, after a long hiatus, these are back. And boring as ever.
1. Coldstone is a perfectly valid lunch choice.
2. Absence does not make the heart grow fonder, it just pisses it off.
3. I haven't run in 12 days and it feels like forever.
4. I still sleep with a stuffed animal.
5. I think have more followers here than friends saved in my cell phone.
6. I wish I had a dog. Just for the extra unconditional love. Cats are so damn fickle.
7. I miss having a dishwasher.
8. Everything I want for Christmas this year is really expensive. Sorry, Mom.
9. Getting paid on the 15th and last day of every month blows.
10. My car makes the turn signal noise when the turn signal isn't on.
11. I'm thinking about doing a destination race in 2012. Ideas?
12. I don't love my new job yet.
13. I have not started my Christmas shopping yet. No plans to either.
14. I'm spending the Christmas holiday alone this year. Me and the cats. PAR-TAY.
15. I really want to beat my Dad in the annual football pool this year. I could use the $50.
16. I can't remember the last time I ate a real vegetable. Worst vegetarian ever.
17. There are usually more beverages than food in my refrigerator.
18. Health insurance companies suck.
19. I'm going to see the Foo Fighters tonight after work. I hope they don't suck.
Leave a random fact or two of your own in the comments, I want to get to know you all better!