1. I have to run 12 miles tomorrow and...I'm nervous. The last two 10 milers haven't gone so smoothly so I'm not exactly looking forward to adding on two more.
2. I reduced my work schedule from 5 days a week to 4 and the change has made a big difference in my quality of life. Too bad the quality of my paycheck suffers.
3. Financial aid is a pain in the butt in the best of times. In the worst of times they charge your credit card twice for a deposit and then send you letters saying you aren't accepted into a program and therefore your application is invalid.
4. GOTR coaching hasn't been what I had hoped.
5. I've been averaging 10 hrs of sleep a night lately and it still isn't enough. Sensing a problem...
6. I now take more pills than...well...a lot of people. I hope they start doing something soon.
7. My Friday night is going to involve a washing a load of dirty running clothes and going to bed before nine o'clock. I know, I need to calm down.
8. Have I mentioned that I heart ART? Because I do. It works, people.
9. Cutting down to one cup of coffee per day has been brutal.
10. I just got my vacation time for August approved. Bahamas here I come!
11. Yes, you are welcome to come with me!
12. I'm thinking of moving when my lease is up in August.
13. I need more close friends. Living in VA has been a pretty lonely experience.
14. I've had Indian food three times this week. It is just too good.
15. I'm trying to be more honest and open with people while building a solid wall to keep myself safe. It is exactly as complicated as it sounds.
16. My goal race for a half PR is no longer June. I'm really bummed, but I just haven't logged the miles and I don't want to set myself up for disappointment.
17. Running and I tread lightly around each other these days, but I think we're moving towards a more positive relationship. It will just take more time than I anticipated.
18. Life coaches rock. Everyone should have one.
19. I don't post nearly enough pictures on here. I never carry a camera on my runs, phone or otherwise, and I think posting what you eat can be a little weird. Although, if you want cat pictures...
20. Never underestimate the loving capacity of your mom. Ever.