Thursday, December 29, 2011

Florida, Day One

Or..... living with reckless abandon. There is no other way to describe my first day in Fort Lauderdale.  I'll spare you some of the dumber decisions I made during the day. These are the highlights:
 Spring rolls and a Veg roll at Sushi Rock Cafe

Tart Honey and Lavender, Peanut Butter, and Thin Mint frozen yogurt with coconut, almonds, and Oreos from Yogurt Ur Way
Passion Fruit Margaritas (yes, plural)
Mushroom tacos at Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar

Guac, made to order
 
My new friend, Peter from South Africa, and my new favorite drink, coffee tequila
 
2 margaritas, a large shot, and 2 beers later, back at the hotel to sober up. 
Movie time! Workout and more eat-sploration tomorrow!



2 comments:

  1. That frozen yogurt looks amaaaazing! Glad you're having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! All of that looks great! Keep up the quality eating. :)

    ReplyDelete