1. I only have 4 days left in the office at my current job. WOOT.
2. I love bagels so much that I have to give them a special day, otherwise I'll eat them all the time. Happy Bagel Friday everyone!
3. I only like blueberries in muffins. Otherwise, I avoid eating them.
4. I'm a little bummed at the lack of comments here this week. I blame the crap content.
5. This post makes 99! Any suggestions for what the big 100 should be about?
6. I'm trying to see what comes first, total death of my cell phone or the "new every two" rebate I'm due for in October. It is going to be close.
7. I bought a Groupon for a housecleaning service but I'm scared to use it.
8. My parents arrive today with a car full of goodies I miss from not living in NY anymore. Yum!
9. The aforementioned goodies will be gone within a week. Truth.
10. Ice cream tastes better straight out of the carton on the couch.
11. I'll be getting an additional 130 hours of sleep in the next year thanks to my new shorter commute. Yes, I did the math.
12. I hate having secrets, I love being able to talk close friends about things going on in my life.
13. I own more running shoes than dress shoes.
14. My co-workers are making a lunchtime beer run to motivate the office packing party we are having this afternoon.
15. Today's ever-present rain means I either go into tomorrow's LSD with 8 miles under my belt for the week, or I suck it up and get soaked. Neither option is particularly appealing.
16. I'm regretting not having bought myself flowers again this week. Drat.
17. I miss a very particular kind of Fall candy that had pumpkins, but also had bats, corn stalks, maple jugs, and a few other shapes. I can't find it anywhere now and all other similar brands are vastly inferior.
18. I wonder if my longing for the ESPN channels is enough reason to re-up my cable service.
19. I really want to have purple hair, just once, and I don't care if I'm too old for it.
20. I need both sugar and cream in my coffee, but if I had to choose one or the other forever, I'd need sugar.