Friday, September 2, 2011

Random Friday Facts

1. I had a great interview yesterday and I really really really want the job.

2. I can't stop smiling.

3. No, I'm not going to tell you why.

4. Sometimes I buy myself flowers from the street vendor by Union Station. Just because.

5. My house is messy enough that I feel like I need to do a pre-cleaning before I schedule the pros to come in and do it. Thanks, Groupon!

6. I frequently wait until the low fuel light comes on to gas up my car.

7. I only ran once this week, outside of the scheduled long run tomorrow.  Oops.

8. A watched email inbox never populates.  But I'll keep staring anyways.

9. You can tell what kind of week I'm  having by the number of empty soda bottles and coffee mugs on my desk.

10. Being so busy these days I *almost* wish I didn't have the cats just because I feel so bad that I'm never home.

11. At the same time, for the extra comfort, I wish I had a big dog to snuggle. Cats are too squirmy.

12. I have the worst poker face.  I can't hide anything.  My heart is always on my sleeve.

13. Training someone to replace you reminds of you of what you've accomplished in your time in that position. And of all the things you aren't going to miss!

14. Chipotle is not good cold.

15. Your parents will always offer better interest rates than a bank. Always.

16. There are 23 days until my birthday!

17. I am the world's slowest eater.  Always the last one at the table.

18. FALL IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I want to know why you can't stop smiling. Sheesh! ha ha love all the facts except that one. I hate it when people keep secrets. wa wa wa

    ReplyDelete
  2. #5 made me laugh! I am the world's FASTEST eater, not the slowest. I'm always the first one finished, no matter what!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Chipotle tastes great cold! Since I can never finish the whole thing in one sitting, I put it in the fridge and have it as a snack later. YUM.

    ReplyDelete