Friday, August 12, 2011

Random Friday Facts

1. I have no food in the house and I don't get paid until Monday. Harrumph. Hungry.

2. If tomorrow's run goes according to plan, I'll have a 30 mile week for the first time ever!

3. I'm working from home today, which was a battle to get to happen, and now the remote access to my office computer is bitching out. Grr.

4. I'm slowly coming around to Nuun but I think I need a different flavor. Next up, Gu Brew.

5. Despite being really busy, I realize that I don't actually have that many friends. Trying to rectify that.

6. Trying to repress the urge to buy new running shoes and compression socks. Credit card debt is a bitch.

7. The interviewing and hiring process is way too stressful.  I hope it is worth it in the end.

8.  Another interview today, in Herndon.  $2 in wallet, need $4 for the Toll Road. Dammit!

9. Netflix needs to have more recently released items in the Instant Play option.  It is the least they could do for robbing me blind for the service.

10. Watching a subtitled movie is hard when your cat insists on sleeping in front of the tv screen.

11. How can you tell when almond milk goes bad??

12. I wish living in this area didn't mean living off of air for two weeks of every month.

13. Football was on tv last night.  FALL IS COMING!  I can't wait!

14. 78 days until MCM, I can't tell if that is too soon or not.

15. Can't wait to use the house cleaning groupon I have, but nervous about whether they'll actually do a good job. Or just steal my shit.

16. My deodorant has been discontinued.  What is a girl to do?

17. Does anyone buy gels in bulk? Where do you prefer to get them?

18. I actually have plans this weekend that don't involve running or people that run. Yay!

19. Still going to the beach next weekend despite having 18 miles on my schedule.  Can't wait to see how that plays out.

20. I wish someone would take me grocery shopping so I'd have a properly stocked veg kitchen.  My diet really needs the help. Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment