1. Eating/drinking/smoking is a perfectly acceptable way to escape your problems.
2. Until the next morning.
3. This hurricane business is really going to jack up my weekend if it does what they say it is going to.
4. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a sleepover with the band tomorrow night after the gig.
5. If you ask the Universe to intercede on your behalf, it will. And in the most unusual ways.
6. I think I'm going to leave work early today. Just because.
7. Other than closing my windows and making sure I have enough snacks and movies, I'm not sure what other kind of hurricane prep is really necessary. Floaties for the cats?
8. "Just keep swimming" is actually a pretty darn good mantra to tell yourself.
9. My stock "portfolio" is made up of fun things like Dunkin Donuts. Should probably take my retirement a little more seriously.
10. I'm a deadbeat library card holder. I never remember to return on time or pay my fines.
11. I rarely enjoy books that other people recommend to me. But I still keep asking for recommendations.
12. If time and money were no object right now, I'd be taking classes for yoga teacher certification.
13. I don't keep photocopies or notes on my credit cards cards. If my wallet was ever stolen I'd probably just be screwed.
14. I think the perfect running shoe exists, I just haven't found it yet.
15. I still like the smell of Sharpies, Dry Erase markers, and White Out. Also, gasoline.
16. I think I exhibit early signs of hoarding, but more because I'm too lazy to throw crap out, not because I actually want to keep everything.
17. I don't have cable television.
18. I've had 4 or 5 iPods in my life and have yet to actually pay for one myself. Score, so far.
19. I own more running watches than regular watches.
20. I miss the pre-Facebook/social networking days. A lot. But not enough to cancel my account. D'oh.