1. I am wearing my purple compression sleeves under my khakis at work right now and have no plans to take them off EVER.
2. I don't know anyone's phone number except my parents. If I lost my cell phone, I'd be screwed.
3. I don't understand the symbols for laundry that are printed on some of my clothes. What do they mean??!!
4. I've owned my car for 6 years and still need to doublecheck which side the fuel door is on.
5. Combining potato chips, american cheese, and mustard makes a delicious snack.
6. I check the oven knobs before I leave the house almost every day and will go back if I forget.
7. I'm scared to ride my bike to work and I wish someone would do it with me the first time.
8. I don't care what they say, my fingernails are indeed tools.
9. I look forward to be the cranky old bat when I'm 90. HA!
10. I should change the sheets on my bed more often. Or do more laundry in general.
11. I'm actually nervous to try out my new running shoes. I don't know why.
12. Last week I briefly considered signing up for my second marathon and I haven't run my first yet.
13. My office desk drawer currently has 7 different flavors of tea bags in it.
14. There are no jobs for me in Virginia. None. I'm doomed to have a 1 hour DC commute.
15. My sister and I are contemplating running at 5k at 6 pm on the same day we race a 1/2 in the morning. Idiots.
16. My fridge is full of half-meals. As in, I don't ever seem to buy everything needed to make something, just a bunch of crap that looks good but never really combines into anything.
17. I'll spend $23 on a bag of cat food without batting an eye but $5.00 for a decent block of cheese freaks me out.
18. I don't always shower after an intense workout. Sometimes air drying and slapping on extra deodorant is the best I can do.
19. I feel compelled to always make it to an even 20 with these weekly facts.
20. I think I'm the only person who does not wish they could relive high school or college days. I just didn't have a good time.