Welcome to this week's installment of Random Friday Facts. I'm not sure how far I'll get, because I'm honestly only thinking about leaving for vacation right now.
1. It is 1:42 pm and I'm not sure I've started working yet.
2. My legs are questioning the value of the tempo run I did last night. Loudly.
3. I dry all my running clothes in the dryer, but none of my bras or nice tops.
4. Lays Dill Pickle chips are the best naughty snack ever.
5. I'm actually looking forward to tackling the Custis trail tomorrow for my long run.
6. We're have a 3 hour office cleaning this afternoon and I still don't think that is enough time to unearth my desk.
7. I hate filing paperwork. Both the stack at my house and the stack on my desk are about a foot high.
8. I haven't had a land line telephone in at least 8 years. Just my cell.
9. I'm going to Disney World tomorrow :)
10. My sister and I used to hate each other but now we really like each other. Time is funny like that.
11. I agree with Katie about using DailyMile.
12. I exclaim to myself a lot at my desk. And it is usually profane. I share an office space with 6 other people. Oops.
13. I signed up for a trail 1/2 without every running a trail before. And met someone last night telling me the course is the hardest one she's done. Dammit.
14. I cross the days off my calendar at work with a bright red Sharpie even though I'm not counting down to anything.
15. I save all the spare buttons that come with new clothes, but haven't the slightest clue how to sew one on.
16. There are always at least 4 different pairs of shoes under my desk at work.
17. I get the least amount of work done on Friday afternoons because it is so close to the weekend. Unless I'm in a panic about meeting my manager to see how many priorities I've gotten done for the week.
18. I love being in a band but I hate having people I know hear me sing.
19. I'm going to FL tomorrow. And I CAN'T WAIT!